Saturday 21 February 2009

What would I do if I won the lottery?


So I just checked my lottery numbers. Didn't win anything, got one number. How lame is that. Anyway, whilst waiting for my crappy laptop to load up I was wondering what I would do if I did. So here's some of the things I would spend my money on.

  • Invest in something. Something that would make me enough money to live of forever (not that I would need it but means I would have more to spend per day)
  • Buy a house, somewhere far away from where I live at the moment. To get away from that girl. The one that doesn't know she's tormenting me.
  • Give my current instruments to a children's charity or orphanage. Then I would buy myself better instruments and get lessons for all of them.
  • Buy a new computer and a laptop. Currently I am using a crappy old laptop that dies if it goes on facebook too long. It's like a sweaty fat man who gives up if you make it walk to fast.
  • Ford Mustang or a Dodge Charger. These are my favourite cars and I would love to own one.
  • An engagement ring, now I wouldn't spend loads but I would design it myself and then I could spend loads of money on the way I purpose and it would be a great night. Then the wedding.
  • Go to loads of gigs, I would be able to afford it and I love doing it.
  • Backpack, I'm planning on doing this anyway but now I can do it without the worry of money.
  • Start a business. Similar to the investing but do it may way. I'd like to start a magazine or a clothing line of some sort.
Well these are just some of the things I would spend my money on first. Maybe one day I will but for now we can all dream. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment:)