Saturday 21 February 2009

The Rocker


Wow, What a movie. I loved this movie. It was like.. If Jack Black was a Drummer.
This movie is very much like the School of Rock, expect it hasn't got Jack Black in, hence why it wasn't a big hit.

The naked drummer gimmick was awesome. It shows how some people have become famous by accident. I won't spoil it for you 'cause I think it is definitely one you should watch.

Its quite an inspiring movie to be honest, when I finished the movie I just wanted to run over to my drum set a bash away and I did. Shame I can't drum very well or it might of sounded good.

Jack Black and this guy (Rainn Wilson) have got to do something together. They would make quite the pair.

I've now also just booked a drum lesson. Hopefully with what I learn I will be able to master. The drum lessons are £10 an hour, which I thinks pretty cheap compared to some of the other tutors I've looked at. There must be some sort of catch. Maybe he is not as good as the others or hasn't done it much before.

I'd love to meet a girl drummer. No wait. I'd love to be friends with a girl drummer, hanging out with them. She could teach me some songs and we could play along together, we could see each others gigs. Hehehe. The thoughts that go through my head. I'm not talking about a physical relationship here, just me and her close friends. Now I just have to find this girl drummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment:)